Football Focus: Mansfield Town swept up in FA Cup romance
Football Focus visits Mansfield Town and meets chairman John Radford and his wife Carolyn, the club's chief executive.
In 2011, Carolyn became the youngest chief executive in English football at the age of 29.
Mansfield host Liverpool in the FA Cup third round on Sunday.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Sterling 'motivated by trophies not money'
- Watch video Raheem Sterling - the extended interview
- Watch video Classic Grandstand April Fools' prank
- Watch video England 'upset' with first-half display
- Watch video Bale's basketball half-court hat-trick
- Watch video McGregor defends mixed martial arts