Thomas Ince: Michael Appleton not resigned to losing Blackpool winger
Blackpool manager Michael Appleton tells BBC Radio Lancashire that he is not resigned to losing winger Thomas Ince in January.
Liverpool are interested in re-signing the 20-year-old, less than 18 months after he left Anfield.
Appleton confirms the Reds have contacted Blackpool to make an offer, but reveals it is "way below" their valuation of the player.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video 'Chelsea face biggest task against Arsenal'
- Watch video 'Relegated?! You are having a laugh!'
- Watch video I won't miss hospitals - McCoy retires
- Watch video O'Sullivan nearly snaps cue in half
- Watch video GB's Holland wins first triathlon title
- Watch video A lot of hard work still to do - Pearson