Thomas Ince: Michael Appleton not resigned to losing Blackpool winger
Blackpool manager Michael Appleton tells BBC Radio Lancashire that he is not resigned to losing winger Thomas Ince in January.
Liverpool are interested in re-signing the 20-year-old, less than 18 months after he left Anfield.
Appleton confirms the Reds have contacted Blackpool to make an offer, but reveals it is "way below" their valuation of the player.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Gymnast Jones wins Wales' first gold
- Watch video England storm to triathlon relay gold
- Watch video Tearful 15-year-old loses epic match
- Watch video England lose netball thriller to Australia
- Watch video Wales hockey team thrashed by Australia
- Watch video Sri Lanka score after trailing 50-0