Roberto Mancini: European exit can help Man City improve
Roberto Mancini believes Manchester City's Champions League exit can help them "improve as a team" as they will have more time to focus their attention on other competitions in the wake of their 1-1 draw with Real Madrid..
The City manager is also philosophical about the sacking of Chelsea boss Roberto Di Matteo after their Champions League defeat to Juventus, stating that such events are part of "a manager's life".
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Mourinho will take a 'risk' on Costa
- Watch video 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Owen's solo effort
- Watch video I will not quit - Newcastle's Pardew
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview