Hull City in great position to move forward - Andy Dawson
Long-serving Hull City full-back Andy Dawson tells BBC Look North he believes the club are in a good position to challenge for promotion this season.
Dawson is the only member of the club's Championship play-off final winning side of 2008 still playing for the Tigers.
The 34-year-old Dawson, who is the brother of Tottenham centre-half Michael, is in his testimonial year with the KC Stadium side.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Cherries shock Man Utd
- Watch video 'Electric' Welbeck pleases Wenger
- Watch video Sofa & PlayStation - injury rehab
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho