Reading 7-5 defeat to Arsenal concerns Brian McDermott
Reading boss Brian McDermott says his side should have had their League Cup tie against Arsenal won by half time, after going 4-0 ahead only to lose 7-5 in extra time.
The Royals were four goals up inside the first 35 minutes of the match, but Theo Walcott netted for the Gunners just before half time.
Arsene Wenger's side then scored three times in the second half to send the match into extra time, and with the scores level at 5-5, Walcott completed his hat-trick with Arsenal's sixth and Marouane Chamakh added a seventh.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up
- Watch video Five of the best overtakes in Italy
- Watch video Kyrgios antics are funny - Murray
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Ride the Rio mountain bike course
- Watch video Pendleton second on horse racing debut