Martin Jol disappointed with draw against Reading
Fulham Manager Martin Jol is disappointed his side came away from their match with Reading with just a point after a 3-3 draw at the Madejski Stadium.
Dimitar Berbatov's low shot looked to have given the visitors the win with two minutes remaining, but a last-minute goal from Hal Robson-Kanu clinched a point for the hosts at the Madejski stadium.
Fulham remain sixth in the Premier League with fourteen points from nine games.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Highlights: Alonso fastest in first practice
- Watch video World Snooker: The Crucible in numbers
- Watch video World Cup moments: Magic from Maxi
- Watch video Steering wheel distracts Maldonado
- Watch video Why Moyes should fear 'brave' Everton
- Watch video Great snooker finals at the Crucible