QPR's Mark Hughes says referee missed blatant penalty
Manager Mark Hughes felt Queens Park Rangers were denied a "blatant" penalty for a foul on Junior Hoilett in a 1-1 home draw Premier League with Everton.
The Welshman saw his side "start brightly" with the "excellent" Hoilett opening the scoring after his low drive deflected in off Leighton Baines' heel.
However, Hughes admits that "little details" are letting down his winless side after Sylvain Distin's header rebounded in off keeper Julio Cesar for the visitor's equaliser.
The point is QPR's third of the season and leaves them bottom of the Premier League.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up
- Watch video Five of the best overtakes in Italy
- Watch video Kyrgios antics are funny - Murray
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Ride the Rio mountain bike course
- Watch video Pendleton second on horse racing debut