QPR's Mark Hughes says referee missed blatant penalty
Manager Mark Hughes felt Queens Park Rangers were denied a "blatant" penalty for a foul on Junior Hoilett in a 1-1 home draw Premier League with Everton.
The Welshman saw his side "start brightly" with the "excellent" Hoilett opening the scoring after his low drive deflected in off Leighton Baines' heel.
However, Hughes admits that "little details" are letting down his winless side after Sylvain Distin's header rebounded in off keeper Julio Cesar for the visitor's equaliser.
The point is QPR's third of the season and leaves them bottom of the Premier League.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Mourinho will take a 'risk' on Costa
- Watch video 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Owen's solo effort
- Watch video I will not quit - Newcastle's Pardew
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Buzaglo sinks WBA