Poland v England match had to be postponed - Roy Hodgson
England manager Roy Hodgson believes the authorities had "no alternative" but to postpone England's World Cup qualifying match against Poland in Warsaw.
Despite rain being forecast the retractable roof on the national stadium was not used, and storms engulfing the capital on Tuesday afternoon waterlogged the pitch.
Speaking to BBC Radio 5 live 's Ian Dennis, Hodgson says he does not intend to change the team when they take to the pitch for the rescheduled match at 16:00 BST on Wednesday.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Jimmy Anderson: record breaker
- Watch video Anderson thankful record talk is over
- Watch video Breaststroke world record for GB's Peaty
- Watch video Flintoff pays tribute to 'special' Anderson
- Watch video Rodgers not under pressure - Carragher
- Watch video GB ice hockey star's amazing penalty