More to come from Wayne Rooney, says Gary Neville
Former Manchester United defender Gary Neville believes there is "more to come" from striker Wayne Rooney.
Friday is the 10th anniversary of Rooney scoring Everton's winner against Arsenal as a 16-year-old, a strike that made him the youngest player to score in the Premier League at the time.
Neville, who now works in the England set-up alongside manager Roy Hodgson, also feels Rooney will adapt his role on the pitch in years to come - and will be considered as influential a player as Paul Scholes and Ryan Giggs.
You can hear more on Wayne Rooney's 10 years in the Premier League in a Monday Night Club special on BBC Radio 5 live from 22:00 BST on Monday.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Highlights: Hamilton on top in China
- Watch video World Snooker: The Crucible in numbers
- Watch video World Cup moments: Magic from Maxi
- Watch video Highlights: Alonso fastest in first practice
- Watch video Steering wheel distracts Maldonado
- Watch video Why Moyes should fear 'brave' Everton