England, Scotland & Wales' 2014 World Cup qualifiers preview
World Cup qualifier: Poland v England
- Venue: The National Stadium, Warsaw
- Date: Tuesday 16 October
- Kick-off: 20:00 BST
Coverage: Live commentary on BBC Radio 5 live Sport from 19:00 BST & on BBC Sport website
Gary McAllister and Mark Lawrenson join Dan Walker to preview Tuesday's World Cup qualifiers, including Poland v England.
England top group H after thumping San Marino 5-0 on Friday and now head to the National Stadium in Warsaw.
In Group A, Wales travel to Croatia and Scotland face Belgium, while the Republic of Ireland visit the Faroe Islands in Group C.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview
- Watch video 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'