Gary Speed's family overwhelmed by support
Roger Speed, father of the late Gary Speed, tells BBC Radio Wales his family have been overwhelmed by the support they have received following the death of the former Wales manager.
Mr Speed and family members were in attendance at the Football Association of Wales' annual awards night at the Natrional Museum of Wales in Cardiff.
Gary Speed, who played for Leeds United, Everton, Newcastle United, Bolton Wanderers and captained Wales, died aged 42 last November.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview
- Watch video 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'