Chelsea's focus pleases Roberto Di Matteo
Manager Roberto di Matteo says Chelsea's 4-1 victory over Norwich shows that his side were not "distracted" by the controversy surrounding Ashley Cole's tweet about the Football Association.
The Blues left-back criticised the FA after his evidence in the John Terry racism case was questioned on Thursday, but he has since apologised for his comments .
Di Matteo says he started the defensive duo as they had worked hard in training during the week.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Highlights: Alonso fastest in first practice
- Watch video World Snooker: The Crucible in numbers
- Watch video World Cup moments: Magic from Maxi
- Watch video Steering wheel distracts Maldonado
- Watch video Why Moyes should fear 'brave' Everton
- Watch video Great snooker finals at the Crucible