Roberto Martinez is satisified with Wigan's draw against Everton
Wigan manager Roberto Martinez says his team put in a "very good performance" for their 2-2 draw at home to Everton.
Goals from Franco Di Santo and Arouna Kone either side of a Nikica Jelavic strike had put the Latics 2-1 ahead before an 87th minute penalty from Leighton Baines secured a point for Everton.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video England stars root for Rooney goals record
- Watch video Bizarre own goal in Belfast game
- Watch video Five of the best overtakes in Italy
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Magic Monza: Italian GP preview
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up