Roberto Martinez frustrated by FA fine
Wigan manager Roberto Martinez says his comments following Wigan's defeat to Manchester United were "probably misinterpreted".
Martinez was fined £10,000 by the Football Association after he accused referee Michael Oliver of being biased, and he says he is considering an appeal.
The 39-year-old Spaniard says his comments were not aimed directly at Oliver and he was making a wider point about refereeing decisions against his club.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Highlights: Hamilton on top in China
- Watch video World Snooker: The Crucible in numbers
- Watch video World Cup moments: Magic from Maxi
- Watch video Highlights: Alonso fastest in first practice
- Watch video Steering wheel distracts Maldonado
- Watch video Why Moyes should fear 'brave' Everton