Roberto Martinez frustrated by FA fine
Wigan manager Roberto Martinez says his comments following Wigan's defeat to Manchester United were "probably misinterpreted".
Martinez was fined £10,000 by the Football Association after he accused referee Michael Oliver of being biased, and he says he is considering an appeal.
The 39-year-old Spaniard says his comments were not aimed directly at Oliver and he was making a wider point about refereeing decisions against his club.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up
- Watch video Five of the best overtakes in Italy
- Watch video Kyrgios antics are funny - Murray
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Ride the Rio mountain bike course
- Watch video Pendleton second on horse racing debut