Steve Bould delighted by Arsenal's win over Olympiakos
Arsenal assistant manager Steve Bould describes their 3-1 Champions League victory over Olympiakos as a "great" result, but admits the overall display was "nervy".
The former Gunners centre-back concedes that, "without being fantastic", Arsenal were level at half-time after Gervinho's opener was cancelled out by Kostas Mitroglou shortly before half-time.
A much-improved second-half display saw Lukas Podolski and Aaron Ramsey secure a second straight win that puts Arsenal top of Group B ahead of back-to-back games against Schalke.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video McNish's guide to perfect Suzuka lap
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Bournemouth shock Man Utd
- Watch video Rodgers rues conceding 'soft' goal
- Watch video Wenger 'didn't realise' Welbeck was so fast
- Watch video Sofas & computer games - injury rehab
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga