West Ham not a dirty team, says Sam Allardyce
Manager Sam Allardyce says West Ham are not a "dirty team" despite becoming the first side in Premier League history to receive eight yellow cards in a single game during their 2-1 win at QPR.
Record signing Matt Jarvis gave West Ham a dream start by heading in after three minutes and Ricardo Vaz Te poked in to double the lead before half-time. But QPR rallied after the interval and Adel Taarabt cut the deficit, but the hosts had Samba Diakite sent off late on.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video New faces have impressed - Hodgson
- Watch video Balotelli must improve - Rodgers
- Watch video McNish's guide to perfect Suzuka lap
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Bournemouth shock Man Utd
- Watch video Rodgers rues conceding 'soft' goal
- Watch video Wenger 'didn't realise' Welbeck was so fast