Peter Crouch was different class for Stoke - Tony Pulis
Stoke boss Tony Pulis praises the impact of striker Peter Crouch, after the striker's brace gave the Potters a 2-0 win at home to Swansea.
Crouch's first-half double secured Stoke's first win in the Premier League this season, and ended an 11-match run without a win.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video McNish's guide to perfect Suzuka lap
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Bournemouth shock Man Utd
- Watch video Rodgers rues conceding 'soft' goal
- Watch video Wenger 'didn't realise' Welbeck was so fast
- Watch video Sofas & computer games - injury rehab
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga