Manchester United's Sir Alex Ferguson bemoans lack of added time
Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is frustrated by the lack of injury time following his side's 3-2 defeat to Tottenham.
Ferguson says that he believes the responsibility for time-keeping should be taken away from referees.
Tottenham ended their 23-year wait for a victory at Old Trafford thanks to goals from Jan Vertonghen, Gareth Bale and Clint Dempsey.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Mourinho will take a 'risk' on Costa
- Watch video 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Owen's solo effort
- Watch video I will not quit - Newcastle's Pardew
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview