Steve Kean: Shaw thinks he 'had enough' of Blackburn pressure
Blackburn Rovers managing director Derek Shaw believes Steve Kean had "had enough" of the pressure and uncertainty surrounding his position as manager at Ewood Park.
Kean resigned on Friday evening, ending a difficult 21-month reign in which he faced constant criticism from a section of Blackburn fans.
Shaw tells BBC Radio Lancashire that he thought pressure from supporters, as well as his superiors at the club, led to his departure.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video McNish's guide to perfect Suzuka lap
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Bournemouth shock Man Utd
- Watch video Rodgers rues conceding 'soft' goal
- Watch video Wenger 'didn't realise' Welbeck was so fast
- Watch video Sofas & computer games - injury rehab
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga