Gareth Ainsworth proud of Wycombe caretaker role
Wycombe caretaker manager Gareth Ainsworth tells BBC Three Counties Radio he has not been given any clues as to how long he will have the job.
Ainsworth was put in charge of the team after Gary Waddock was dismissed following last Saturday's 1-0 home defeat by AFC Wimbledon.
He is also the lead singer of a band called Subrosa5 and shares a joke or two about his love of rock music.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview