Chelsea 'simulation' against Stoke frustrates Tony Pulis
Stoke manager Tony Pulis feels his side deserved to get a draw after losing 1-0 away at Chelsea and is unhappy with the sportsmanship displayed by the European Champions.
Pulis accuses Branislav Ivanovic and Oscar of "simulation" and says players are putting too much pressure on referees by trying to win penalties unfairly.
The Stoke boss says he was disappointed his side failed to score at Stamford Bridge as he felt a draw was a fair result.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video New faces have impressed - Hodgson
- Watch video Balotelli must improve - Rodgers
- Watch video McNish's guide to perfect Suzuka lap
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Bournemouth shock Man Utd
- Watch video Rodgers rues conceding 'soft' goal
- Watch video Wenger 'didn't realise' Welbeck was so fast