PFA chief Clarke Carlisle welcomes football racism report
PFA chairman Clarke Carlisle welcomes a House of Commons committee report into racism in British football, saying it's a "fantastic" breakthrough in the fight against racism.
Carlisle is pleased that voices from outside of football are getting involved and says the report gives football a point of reference and something to gauge progress against in the future.
"It's a powerful voice, and hopefully that will help," said the 32-year old York City defender: "I do believe that football as an industry is really on board with progressing in this area."
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview
- Watch video 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'