Everton boss David Moyes unhappy with disallowed 'goals'
Everton boss David Moyes feels his side did more than enough to win the game after having two "good" goals ruled out during their 2-2 draw against Newcastle at Goodison Park.
Moyes is unhappy with the two "sloppy" goals his side conceded, but is upset that the Blues had two goals disallowed, one for offside, while another crossed the line only for the linesman not to give it.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview