West Brom boss says side started too slowly
West Bromwich Albion manager Steve Clarke believes his side started their match with Fulham too slowly after suffering a 3-0 defeat at Craven Cottage.
Clarke believes the sending off of Peter Odemwingie "compounded the problems" his side were having after the Nigerian winger was dismissed in the middle of Dimitar Berbatov's first-half brace for kicking out at Fulham's Sascha Riether.
The defeat was West Brom's first of the season, after the Baggies had taken seven points from their first three Premier League fixtures.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Sports Personality - a history in numbers
- Watch video Six key stats from the Premier League
- Watch video MOTD3: Time for Wenger to go?
- Watch video Highlights: Hamilton wins second title
- Watch video The moment Hamilton clinched the title
- Watch video Snooker stars rev up for UK Championship