Tony Pulis delighted as Stoke get point
Stoke City boss Tony Pulis is delighted with his team's performance as they hold champions Man City to a "deserved" 1-1 draw at the Britannia Stadium .
Man City boss Roberto Mancini described Peter Crouch's opening goal for Stoke as a "basketball" goal but Pulis said if that was the case he was "delighted to have got a decision against one of the big clubs."
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Bournemouth shock Man Utd
- Watch video Rodgers rues conceding 'soft' goal
- Watch video Wenger 'didn't realise' Welbeck was so fast
- Watch video Sofas & computer games - injury rehab
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd