Arsene Wenger 'not in mood' for talks on new Arsenal deal
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger says he is "not in the mood" to open talks with the club at present over a new contract.
Gunners chief executive Ivan Gazidis was quoted in the Daily Mirror saying the Frenchman will be offered an extension to his current deal, which ends in 2014.
Speaking ahead of Saturday's match against Southampton, Wenger insists he is "an Arsenal man" and will assess when the time comes whether he wants to carry on a job he has held since 1996.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Sports Personality - a history in numbers
- Watch video Six key stats from the Premier League
- Watch video MOTD3: Time for Wenger to go?
- Watch video Highlights: Hamilton wins second title
- Watch video The moment Hamilton clinched the title
- Watch video Snooker stars rev up for UK Championship