Sam Allardyce praises Andy Carroll on West Ham debut
West Ham United manager Sam Allardyce praises the immediate impact of loan striker Andy Carroll after his debut against Fulham at Upton Park.
The 23-year old played a key role in two of the goals as the Hammers thrashed Fulham 3-0, with all three goals in the first half.
However, Allardyce says Carroll will not be in the England squad for the World Cup qualifiers, after he limped off with a tight hamstring.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video McIlroy laughs off Sweet Caroline tune
- Watch video Pro12 highlights: Ulster 13-10 Connacht
- Watch video Sproule sent off for shirt celebration
- Watch video Ulster rugby fans hail golfer McIlroy
- Watch video 'Fantastic Christmas' for Van Gaal
- Watch video Steve Wilson relives Brazil 1-7 Germany