Sam Allardyce praises Andy Carroll on West Ham debut
West Ham United manager Sam Allardyce praises the immediate impact of loan striker Andy Carroll after his debut against Fulham at Upton Park.
The 23-year old played a key role in two of the goals as the Hammers thrashed Fulham 3-0, with all three goals in the first half.
However, Allardyce says Carroll will not be in the England squad for the World Cup qualifiers, after he limped off with a tight hamstring.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up
- Watch video Five of the best overtakes in Italy
- Watch video Kyrgios antics are funny - Murray
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Ride the Rio mountain bike course
- Watch video Pendleton second on horse racing debut