Manchester United were not clinical - Nemanja Vidic
Manchester United captain Nemanja Vidic believes his side were not "clinical" enough in their 1-0 Premeir League defeat by Everton.
Marouane Fellaini's second-half header settled the match, and despite £24m new signing Robin van Persie coming on as a substitute the Reds could not find an equaliser.
However, Vidic feels United can bounce back for their next game, a home encounter against Fulham.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Highlights: Hamilton on top in China
- Watch video World Snooker: The Crucible in numbers
- Watch video World Cup moments: Magic from Maxi
- Watch video Highlights: Alonso fastest in first practice
- Watch video Steering wheel distracts Maldonado
- Watch video Why Moyes should fear 'brave' Everton