No hard feelings with Arsenal - Robin Van Persie
Manchester United's £24m new signing Robin Van Persie describes signing for the Old Trafford club as a "perfect match" while insisting there are "no hard feelings" with former club Arsenal.
The 29-year-old admits his "views on certain elements were not similar" to the Gunners but praises his former boss Arsene Wenger.
The current Premier League player of the year said he consulted his inner child before making the switch to Old Trafford, and is likely to make his debut on Monday night with an away trip to Everton.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video New faces have impressed - Hodgson
- Watch video Balotelli must improve - Rodgers
- Watch video McNish's guide to perfect Suzuka lap
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Bournemouth shock Man Utd
- Watch video Rodgers rues conceding 'soft' goal
- Watch video Wenger 'didn't realise' Welbeck was so fast