Dickson Etuhu wants Premier League return at Blackburn
New signing Dickson Etuhu tells BBC Radio Lancashire he believes Blackburn Rovers will be challenging for promotion to the Premier League this season.
Etuhu followed former Fulham team-mate Danny Murphy to Ewood Park and says the chance to play alongside the ex-England international again was a big factor in his move to Rovers.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up
- Watch video Five of the best overtakes in Italy
- Watch video Kyrgios antics are funny - Murray
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Ride the Rio mountain bike course
- Watch video Pendleton second on horse racing debut