Everton signing Steven Naismith swayed by Rangers 'uncertainty'
New Everton signing Steven Naismith says the "uncertainty at Rangers" led him to leave the Scottish club and sign for the Toffees.
The striker moved on a free transfer and penned a four-year deal after he rejected a contract transfer from the old Rangers to the new company.
While Everton manager David Moyes laments the "terrible situation" at the Glasgow club, he's "delighted" to have signed Naismith and feels he'll do well on Merseyside.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview