Teenage Shrewsbury Town keeper Callum Burton has again been named in the England Under-16 squad for a tournament in the Faroe Islands in August.
Burton made his Under-16s debut in a 1-0 victory in Spain in February.
The 15-year-old then had to pull out of the Montaigu Tournament in France in April after suffering a foot injury.
Seven SuperShrews keepers
- Alan Boswell
- Made 222 appearances before signing for Wolves in 1968
- John Phillips
- Oswestry-born, played 51 times before joining Villa in 1969. Understudy to Peter Bonetti at Chelsea. Four Welsh caps
- Ken Mulhearn
- Signed from Man City in 1971, made 370 appearances and was Graham Turner's first Town keeper
- Bob Wardle
- Spent two seasons with Town before leaving to go to Liverpool as part of Steve Ogrizovic deal in 1982
- Steve Ogrizovic
- Signed from Liverpool in 1982, played 84 games before signing for Coventry City for £72,500 in 1984
- Paul Edwards
- made 312 appearances from 1992 to 2001, helping Town win promotion to Division Two under Fred Davies in 1994
- Joe Hart
- Shrewsbury-born, twice sat on Town bench as 15-year-old. Played 54 games before joining Man City for an initial £600,000 in May 2006. Has now won 18 England caps
"It's great news for Callum who had the disappointment of having to withdraw from the last squad he was selected for," said Town boss Graham Turner.
"Callum comes in with the pros at least once a week and works with our goalkeeping coach Gavin Ward and he's making good progress.
"When he kept goal against the pros at the start of last season balls were flying past him, but now his reflexes are a lot better and he makes some good saves. There is a marked improvement in him."
Shrewsbury have produced a number of quality keepers, including the senior England side's current number one Joe Hart.
"You talk about Alan Boswell, Steve Ogrizovic, Ken Mulhearn. There's been some excellent goalkeepers here.
"Then there's Joe Hart obviously and hopefully Callum's going to be the next one on the line," Turner told the club's website.
Burton is one of six players in the England Under-16 squad (along with Leeds' Lewis Cook of Leeds, Middlesbrough pair Priestley Griffiths and Bradley Fewster and MK Dons duo Bamidele Alli and Brendan Galloway) not attached to a Premier League club.