New Liverpool boss Rodgers' philosophy of possession
New Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers explains his philosophy of relieving pressure through possession, whilst a guest of Match of the Day 3 in April.
The former Swansea boss drilled his players to relieve pressure by keeping the ball and reflects on the benefits his side enjoyed.
The 39-year-old appears set to sign a three-year contract at Anfield and his appointment is likely to be officially confirmed within 24 hours.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video 'Chelsea face biggest task against Arsenal'
- Watch video 'Relegated?! You are having a laugh!'
- Watch video I won't miss hospitals - McCoy retires
- Watch video O'Sullivan nearly snaps cue in half
- Watch video GB's Holland wins first triathlon title
- Watch video A lot of hard work still to do - Pearson