New Liverpool boss Rodgers' philosophy of possession
New Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers explains his philosophy of relieving pressure through possession, whilst a guest of Match of the Day 3 in April.
The former Swansea boss drilled his players to relieve pressure by keeping the ball and reflects on the benefits his side enjoyed.
The 39-year-old appears set to sign a three-year contract at Anfield and his appointment is likely to be officially confirmed within 24 hours.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video McNish's guide to perfect Suzuka lap
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Bournemouth shock Man Utd
- Watch video Rodgers rues conceding 'soft' goal
- Watch video Wenger 'didn't realise' Welbeck was so fast
- Watch video Sofas & computer games - injury rehab
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga