Nerves cost Bolton victory - Owen Coyle
Bolton manager Owen Coyle says nerves got the better of his players after they threw away a two-goal lead to draw 2-2 against West Bromwich Albion.
Martin Petrov's penalty and a Billy Jones own-goal had put the home side 2-0 up, but late goals from Chris Brunt and James Morrison leaves Bolton in the relegation zone with one match to go.
Despite the draw, Coyle remains confident Bolton can beat Stoke on the final day of the season to remain in the Premier League, although they are now dependent on other results going their way.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video New faces have impressed - Hodgson
- Watch video Balotelli must improve - Rodgers
- Watch video McNish's guide to perfect Suzuka lap
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Bournemouth shock Man Utd
- Watch video Rodgers rues conceding 'soft' goal
- Watch video Wenger 'didn't realise' Welbeck was so fast