Hearts in mind: Are clubs doing enough?
BBC Late Kick Off North East and Cumbria looks at how clubs in the region are monitoring heart risks and meets a man who lost his footballing son at the age of 25.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up
- Watch video Five of the best overtakes in Italy
- Watch video Kyrgios antics are funny - Murray
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Ride the Rio mountain bike course
- Watch video Pendleton second on horse racing debut