Eddie Mitchell says drink not a factor in swearing row
Bournemouth chairman Eddie Mitchell tells BBC South Today that alcohol was not to blame for Saturday's events at the club.
Mitchell was kicked off BBC Radio 5 live for swearing three times while being questioned about his co-owner's wife speaking to players in the Bournemouth dressing room at half-time.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview