England star Kelly Smith 'expects' to end career in England
England's all-time leading goalscorer Kelly Smith reveals to BBC Sport that she 'expects' to end her playing career in England, despite receiving offers from clubs in Europe.
Following the suspension of the Women's Professional Soccer league last month, Smith is one of four British Olympic hopefuls players without a club.
But Smith tells BBC Sport's Jessica Creighton that the newly-launched Women's Super League is her preferred option.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview