Sir Alex Ferguson wants future role at Manchester United
In an exclusive interview for BBC Radio 5 live Sport, Sir Alex Ferguson says he wants a role at Manchester United after he steps down as manager but can see himself remaining in the role for "another two or three years" as long as his health remains good.
The full interview can be heard in 'Spoony meets Sir Alex Ferguson' at 1900 GMT Monday on BBC Radio 5 live.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Highlights: Hamilton on top in China
- Watch video World Snooker: The Crucible in numbers
- Watch video World Cup moments: Magic from Maxi
- Watch video Highlights: Alonso fastest in first practice
- Watch video Steering wheel distracts Maldonado
- Watch video Why Moyes should fear 'brave' Everton