Arsene Wenger praises 'unbelievable' Thierry Henry
Arsene Wenger praises Thierry Henry as "unbelievable" following his fellow Frenchman's fairytale stoppage time winner gave the Gunners a 2-1 win against Sunderland in what looks set to be his final appearance.
Wenger admits he is unhappy to be losing Henry's services following the end of his loan deal from the New York Red Bulls, but states he is "grateful for what he has done in his short spell with us" and refuses to close the door on him returning in the future.
The Arsenal manager also reveals bad news relating to an injury sustained by defender Per Mertesacker who was stretchered off during the win, saying they fear the German international has suffered ankle ligament damage.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Sutton's huge upset
- Watch video The story of The Rumble in the Jungle
- Watch video Table tennis star's costly celebration
- Watch video Robinson 'excited' by Burgess switch
- Watch video Six famous rugby cross-code converts
- Watch video NFL London franchise 'a great thing'