Liverpool boss Kenny Dalglish won't comment on Suarez row
Manager Kenny Dalglish feels Liverpool could have claimed a point in a 2-1 Premier League defeat by Manchester United, which was overshadowed by Luis Saurez's refusal to shake Patrice Evra's hand and fractious scenes between the players after the final whistle.
After a poor first period, two Wayne Rooney goals at the start of the second half saw United collect three points despite Suarez's 80th-minute reply for the visitors.
Dalglish refers to Suarez as a "fantastic footballer" after his first start for the club following an eight-match ban for racially abusing Evra in the previous Premier League encounter between the sides in October.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Highlights: Alonso fastest in first practice
- Watch video World Snooker: The Crucible in numbers
- Watch video World Cup moments: Magic from Maxi
- Watch video Steering wheel distracts Maldonado
- Watch video Why Moyes should fear 'brave' Everton
- Watch video Great snooker finals at the Crucible