Bolton sign Marvin Sordell from Watford in permanent deal
Bolton completed the signing of Marvin Sordell from Watford in one of the last deals on transfer deadline day.
The 20-year-old agreed a three-and-a-half-year contract subject to confirmation from the Football Association and Premier League.
MARVIN SORDELL FACTFILE
- Born: 17 February 1991, Harrow
- Attended Fulham academy but joined Watford
- Went to Isthmian League side Wealdstone on work experience before making his Watford debut in August 2009
- Spent two months on loan at Tranmere in 2010
- Made six appearances for England Under-21s in 2011 and became a fixture in Watford's first team
"I am delighted to have brought Marvin to our club," said Bolton manager Owen Coyle after signing the England Under-21 striker for an undisclosed fee.
"There were a number of other Premier League clubs tracking him."
Sordell has scored 10 goals for Watford this season and 27 since making his debut in 2009.
He joins Ryo Miyaichi, 19, who signed on loan from Arsenal on Tuesday, and United States defender Tim Ream, who joined from New York Red Bulls earlier in the month .
"We know that he [Sordell] has great potential and I am really looking forward to working with him.
"Overall, we're very pleased with all the players we have been able to bring in, as we have strengthened and added real quality signings to our squad."