'Hero' Thierry Henry inspires Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
Arsenal winger Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain talks of the "massive boost" the return of his "hero" Thierry Henry has had at Arsenal, with the 18-year-old vowing to learn all he can from the Frenchman's vast experience.
The £15m summer signing from Southampton insists that he is happy to play wherever boss Arsene Wenger asks him to, but envisages moving to a more central position as he develops.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Sterling 'motivated by trophies not money'
- Watch video Raheem Sterling - the extended interview
- Watch video Classic Grandstand April Fools' prank
- Watch video England 'upset' with first-half display
- Watch video Bale's basketball half-court hat-trick
- Watch video McGregor defends mixed martial arts