Sunderland boss Martin O'Neill unhappy with Everton penalty
Sunderland boss Martin O'Neill is unhappy with the penalty decision which gave Everton the chance to get a point in the 1-1 draw at the Stadium of Light.
The spot kick was given by referee Howard Webb after Leon Osman's dribbled into the area, but then mis-kicked and went to ground.
Sunderland's Wes Brown and Lee Cattermole appeared to make no contact with him, but Webb pointed to the spot and Leighton Baines took the chance to level the scores.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Sutton's huge upset
- Watch video The story of The Rumble in the Jungle
- Watch video Table tennis star's costly celebration
- Watch video Robinson 'excited' by Burgess switch
- Watch video Six famous rugby cross-code converts
- Watch video NFL London franchise 'a great thing'