Luisa Suarez case is FA's most difficult - David Davies
Former Football Association chief executive David Davies tells BBC Breakfast that the FA's charge of racism against Liverpool striker Luis Suarez is "perhaps the most difficult disciplinary case the FA has had to deal with in modern times" due to "the language and cultural issues" surrounding it.
Davies describes the Uruguyan's eight-game ban as a "tough verdict" and believes "the message will go around the world that the FA are serious against" the issue of racism.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Mourinho will take a 'risk' on Costa
- Watch video 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Owen's solo effort
- Watch video I will not quit - Newcastle's Pardew
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview