Luisa Suarez case is FA's most difficult - David Davies
Former Football Association chief executive David Davies tells BBC Breakfast that the FA's charge of racism against Liverpool striker Luis Suarez is "perhaps the most difficult disciplinary case the FA has had to deal with in modern times" due to "the language and cultural issues" surrounding it.
Davies describes the Uruguyan's eight-game ban as a "tough verdict" and believes "the message will go around the world that the FA are serious against" the issue of racism.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video 'Relegated?! You are having a laugh!'
- Watch video GB's Holland wins first triathlon title
- Watch video A lot of hard work still to do - Pearson
- Watch video Pellegrini: Man City coming back to form
- Watch video Goals missing all season - Rodgers
- Watch video AP McCoy: Farewell to racing's champion