Gary McAllister 'still raw' after death of Gary Speed
Gary Speed's former Leeds United Championship-winning team-mate Gary McAllister says he is "dumbfounded" and "still pretty raw" following the sudden death of the former Wales manager.
Members of the 1991/92 league champions' squad will be at Elland Road on Saturday to pay tribute to Speed , with McAllister saying there was a "unique bond between the side" and speed was a "big player within that group" and "all the guys in that dressing room loved him".
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Sutton's huge upset
- Watch video The story of The Rumble in the Jungle
- Watch video Table tennis star's costly celebration
- Watch video Robinson 'excited' by Burgess switch
- Watch video Six famous rugby cross-code converts
- Watch video NFL London franchise 'a great thing'