David Beckham and Robbie Keane revel in LA Galaxy triumph
Archive - David Beckham says it feels great to win a trophy after helping LA Galaxy to a 1-0 win over Houston Dynamo in the MLS Cup final.
Beckham, then 36, played the full game despite suffering a hamstring problem in training the week before.
Beckham's team-mate Robbie Keane said winning the MLS Cup capped a fantastic week for him, after securing qualification for Euro 2012 with Ireland.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video McNish's guide to perfect Suzuka lap
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Bournemouth shock Man Utd
- Watch video Rodgers rues conceding 'soft' goal
- Watch video Wenger 'didn't realise' Welbeck was so fast
- Watch video Sofas & computer games - injury rehab
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga