David Beckham and Robbie Keane revel in LA Galaxy triumph
Archive - David Beckham says it feels great to win a trophy after helping LA Galaxy to a 1-0 win over Houston Dynamo in the MLS Cup final.
Beckham, then 36, played the full game despite suffering a hamstring problem in training the week before.
Beckham's team-mate Robbie Keane said winning the MLS Cup capped a fantastic week for him, after securing qualification for Euro 2012 with Ireland.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video England stars root for Rooney goals record
- Watch video Bizarre own goal in Belfast game
- Watch video Five of the best overtakes in Italy
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Magic Monza: Italian GP preview
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up