Burton Albion's Billy Kee wins young player award
Burton Albion striker Billy Kee has won the Football League Young Player of the Month award for October.
The 20-year-old Kee, who moved to the Brewers from Torquay, has netted eight times in League Two so far this season, helping propel his club to the verge of the play-off places.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video McIlroy laughs off Sweet Caroline tune
- Watch video Pro12 highlights: Ulster 13-10 Connacht
- Watch video Sproule sent off for shirt celebration
- Watch video Ulster rugby fans hail golfer McIlroy
- Watch video 'Fantastic Christmas' for Van Gaal
- Watch video Steve Wilson relives Brazil 1-7 Germany