Arsenal AGM leaves fans fuming
Arsenal fans and shareholders are an unhappy bunch after the club's AGM, with football consultant Alex Flynn warning that the club are in danger of being "left behind" if it continues on its present course.
Fynn believes that the "genius" Arsene Wenger is missing the input of former vice-chairman David Dein, while Stanley Salter, an Arsenal shareholder for 30 years, says he and fellow attendees were shown a "lack of respect" by the board at the meeting.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview