Roberto Mancini declares end of Tevez's Man City career
Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini says he will not allow Carlos Tevez to play for the club again after he refused to play during their 2-0 Champions League defeat against Bayern Munich.
The Italian suggests the striker may have been upset to be second substitute but is adamant the former club captain's behaviour means he should never play for the club again.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Cherries shock Man Utd
- Watch video Rodgers rues conceding 'soft' goal
- Watch video Wenger 'didn't realise' Welbeck was so fast
- Watch video Sofa & PlayStation - injury rehab
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd