In-depth interview with Arsenal chief executive Ivan Gazidis
In a wide-ranging interview with BBC Sport's Dan Roan, Arsenal chief executive Ivan Gazidis backs manager Arsene Wenger, despite the club's poor start to the season, and says the club is not in crisis.
Gazidis also defends the club's transfer policy and says Arsenal represent "the future of football".
The Gunners have won just one of their opening four Premier League fixtures, losing the other three - their worst start to a season since 1953 - while Cesc Fabregas and Samir Nasri left in the summer, with Mikel Arteta, Yossi Benayoun and Per Mertesacker arriving at the Emirates.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview
- Watch video 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'